These terms and conditions and the web-based booking form constitute the entire Agreement Concerning the provision of a vehicle transfer service (“Service”) between you and Passenger Assist Cambridgeshire Limited. Completion of the booking form and use of the Service indicates your unconditional acceptance of the Terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
1) Our vehicles receive the greatest quality of servicing and maintenance, however in the event of a breakdown, Passenger Assist Cambridgeshire Limited is not liable.
2) The hirer is responsible for all fees incurred as a consequence of delays in processing and collecting passengers at UK airports as a direct result of security procedures.
Tolls are the responsibility of the renter.
4) These terms and conditions are subject to change at any moment without prior notice, but they will in no way impact your statutory rights.
5) The firm and its drivers reserve the right to deny service to anybody who seems to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol and whose behaviour poses a harm to the driver, the vehicle, or other passengers.
All cars have a strict no food policy unless otherwise agreed upon at the time of booking.
7) Seatbelts are mandatory in the United Kingdom.
8) No smoking or vaping is allowed in any of our cars at any time, both for the convenience of our customers and in conformity with British law.
As for point number nine, rest assured that the firm will do all in its power to ensure that both you and your driver make it to your destination on time.
In the event of a delay that is not reasonably foreseeable by the Company, the Company shall not be held liable for any damages or losses incurred as a result of such delay.
Unless otherwise specified by the customer, our drivers will use the route that provides the most efficiency that day.
The loss or damage of any luggage or personal property left in the vehicle, before, during, or after the rental time is not our responsibility, although we will use reasonable care in these regards.
Please get in touch with us as soon as possible if you need to cancel your reservation. If you need to cancel your reservation and receive your money refunded, you must do so at least 12 hours before the scheduled time. After that point, your deposit will no longer be refunded if you need to cancel. Any cancellations made after a driver has been sent to you will result in a 75% charge to your credit card.
When a cancellation is made, refunds are processed within 24 hours.